Friday, June 05, 2009

Touch My Six-Pack, Rose

Revolutionary Road: Two beautiful people fall in love and fight for two hours. The end. (sadly, no full frontal)

My friend "Betsy" is like a sister. She's fun-loving, wild, and even while running through the woods, hundreds of miles from home with no transportation, she lands on her feet. Her hyena laugh sends people into orbit; no matter how many chocolate pancakes she's eaten, she still has a banging cyclist bod; her big eyes sparkle and always convey happiness, which makes me happy; she's had four engagement rings (Exbf8 got me a 5 cent "promise" ring from a gumball machine because it was "special"); Betsy talks dirty to my cat, convinces me to make adult prank phone calls and do drive-bys of people we don't like. She's loud, which makes me want to be loud. This past week, she got some kind of cult training where she's supposed to be positive. Because I'm a little too Anna Karenina, I'm trying to do the same thing. Ex: I rejoice in having to work all weekend because I am a contributor. The rain blanketing the city is like the Lord baptizing our blessed community. I'm so Tony Robbins, Tom Cruise and John Travolta all rolled into one piece of Positive Pie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yargghhhhh but adorable