Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hawthorne

Jada Pinkett Smith seems sunny, feisty and if she paid my bar tab, I'd make out with her no problem. But I question the sense of doing yet another Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice (or rather Practice on My Privates) show. Hawthorne is the goody-goody Nurse Jackie who cares about her patients. She pretty much runs the hospital and I wonder how realistic this is. Alongside her (and you know they'll wind up in the supply closet) is Michael Vartan whose only expression is quiet melancholy and disappointment(though heart him anyway since Never Been Kissed and he's bilingual like Dish sorta is). It's mildly watchable if you're over Tuesday night TV since Real Housewives of NYC went its catty way.

Update: did not buy squirt gun for cat. I blame PussinBoots from Shrek. In my dreams, just as he disobeys, I can't pull the trigger. He stares at me with that big-eyed expression: I'm only trying to love you. Damn cats!

No comments: