Monday, June 15, 2009

Dish's Checklist

1. Go to gym for ten whole minutes--check.
2. Debate watching The Closer or Life on the D List but feel neither will be good tonight--check.
3. Spill Caesar salad dressing on manuscript which now stinks--check.
4. Think about a world where Heidi and Spencer Pratt no longer exist--check.
5. Weigh virtues of studying German Romanticism over seeing The Hangover (desperately want), maybe do both in same week?--check.
6. Look at free weights and say, "I'm not touching you bitches."

All in a day's work!

In other news: It's hard to be so beautiful. I have to hide my fabulousness when I go outside. Oh, Dishmama, how could you have passed on this gorgeosity to your female spawn? I just want to crawl into a hole and work this summer but no. I go on *one* date with Satan a month ago and now have an unwanted admirer sending me WTF presents long after the fact. Dear me, I need a hero. Well, maybe just a gyro--sandwiches are excellent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't celebrities get WTF gifts all the time? Deal with it as they do, with a gyro of course.

Dish said...

But then they puke it right back up which I would never do. I loves my gyros!!!