Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Don't Care If Ashley Judd Has Gotten Plastic Surgery

Ashley Judd has been accused of having plastic surgery but her rep claims she has major sinus issues. Dish also has major sinus issues and my face has never been that swollen. She's always pretty but let's call a spade a spade. That said, I *love* her in thrillers. It's that VOICE--so calm, so take-no-prisoners. I'm ready for this Missing series. I wish she worked more.

HBO's Luck was canceled after third horse dies. The horses are like stunt people and stunt people die. No, I'm just kidding, how awful. Let's say neigh to HBO! They are majorly screwed. (Tho not sure this was a winner in the first place).

Caught up with my RHoOC and thank goodness. The hellacious fight between Vicki and Gretchen was so delicious in its violence, I will continue with this series. I felt terrible for Alexis going in to nose surgery, but at least she has the Lord. While I have nothing in common with her, I have this feeling she--and all the housewives--might be interesting one-on-one. Though Vicki seems too menstrual this season for Dish. Her ride with her sick daughter was awful to watch--though I might have done the same thing. I'm the worst person to have an emergency with because it's all about me.

Last note: Russell Brand was arrested for throwing a phone out the window. How lame is that?

No comments: