Friday, March 02, 2012

Happy Birthday to Jon Bon Jovi!

It's hard to believe he's 50! He looks so young. I wonder what his secret is. J.J., do you know? You went to school with him...

Another topic to rile my hair-guru: The Kardashian girls are getting flack for their burrito eating diet pill hawking. Don't you get the feeling the Kardashian sphere is fading? Who will be the next vapid media sensation?

The Bachelor PR machine is playing me like a Gingie marionette. I'm sorry for obsessing but the media called me and said: Hello, Dish? And I was like: Yeah? Then the media said Ben referred to this season's taping as "the worst experience of his life." I was like omygod, like worse than being rejected on TV by the dentist or a parent's death? And the media said, yeah. But the benefit of this Worst Time in His Life is that he will have ample tail forever and ever (so sad a 43 y.o. woman using the term "tail"). They really need to recast/revamp this tired franchise. Turn it around with 5 everyday Joes and maybe give the girls more power. There have been too many douchebags in a row.

You must read the spotlight on Julianne Moore in More magazine. She was one of the first celebs I saw in NYC when I moved here 15 years ago. She was very pregnant, wearing a thick down coat, and running around like a teenager being all chatty cathy at a Chinese restaurant. I'd forgotten she was on As the World Turns so I looked up her cameo back in 2010 when the show was canceled. Moved me to tears: http://whttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifww.youtube.com/watch?v=rCf5giWB2zg.

We're watching Johnny English Reborn with that Mr. Bean guy (TG's choice). It's terrible but TG is laughing. Boys love him. Gillian Anderson is in it. Girls love her.

No comments: