Monday, March 19, 2012

The Plastic Surgery Is Out of Control!

TG and I settled in for a nice cozy viewing of Entertainment Tonight. Someone resembling Nancy O'Dell sat in the anchor seat. It sounded like her. Sort of seemed like her but no way was it my favorite blond perkfest of yore. She must have had major work done in the facial area--and she was cute as bug's ear as is. I guess it's part of the job but I'm so glad I can look like crap and remain employed.

Speaking of old fogeys, when will sports teams ever learn? So Peyton Manning, whom I adore, might be going to the Denver Broncos, which means Tebow may be traded. Does this make sense? Bring in injured, aging players to replace younger stars of tomorrow? The Yankees are doing the same thing bringing Andy Pettite back to pitch. Can't they do as Hollywood does and look for younger talent on the rise? Let's Moneyball this.

Donald Trump is dissing Rosie again. She got him good on The View oh so long ago, but his words of her not keeping a job echo in ad finitum et nauseam. When she got fired from Oprah, the first thing I thought was that Trump's prophecy seemed to be coming true. I call a major bonfire to exorcise Trump's bad juju and make Rosie a glorious being filled with light.

In happy news, Josh Lucas got hitched. My wish for him is 1. that he is blissful in his marriage. 2. that he's cast as Matthew McConaughey's brother since they are identical (though Josh looks as if he bathes).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there any plastic surgery that leaves the patient looking good? To me, they all look freaky. One spots them immediately on the streets of major cities--or on screen.

Anonymous said...

agree. Plastic surgery people are totally weird to look at.