Thursday, March 08, 2012

Star Sighting--Matthew Rhys!!!

5:22, Times Square--Dish went on a wild goose chase that wound up at the happiest place on Earth, Sephora, only because I made it so. Before this, I was a gloomy gus. I needed to get out. So many unwashed large bodies, crammed on one street, no I don't want to see comedy. Where is the light? When I thought all hope was lost, I saw a face in the crowd, the double-threat (plays gay AND does flawless American accent even though Welsh) we all know and love from Brothers & Sisters, KEVIN WALKER! He looks exactly as he did on television, though had the misfortune of being in Times Square, which might have accounted for the lost expression on his face. The crowds in this tacky tourist spot make me want to die.

This star sighting and a free lipliner at Sephora (thanks, Awesome Cashier!) made my day.

No comments: