Tuesday, March 06, 2012

More Burgeoning Bellies in Hollywood

Elizabeth Berkley is preggo! It really makes me ralph how gorgeous celebs remain during the throes of pregnancy. There's speculation that Reese Witherspoon is also with child, though it could be the dress. Is the universe trying to tell Dish something? Gah!

Dish is going through a rough patch (too much work, not enough fun or TLC), but this kind of cheered me up: http://www.mamagenas.com/am-i-crazy/?utm_source=Am%20I%20Crazy%3F&utm_campaign=Am%20I%20Crazy&utm_medium=email
.

Women on the verge: I don't begrudge a girl her Republican views but Patricia Heaton has sided with Rush on the "slut" remark, which is anti-woman and so vile from a woman.

More misogyny: Has anyone seen GCB? It looks beyond bad. I've had enough of the Mean Girls/Desperate Housewives/Sex and the City/Real Housewives tired trashy thing. Plus, it seems to denigrate an institution I hold dear, the Southern belle!

No comments: