Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Wish...

...Right now, I wish I were really, really rich. I wouldn't need to do any cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, or obsessing about paying bills. I could go on vacation and do other super-expensive things. To escape my penury, I've embarked on a Gossip Girl marathon and now see its cleverness (love Lily). Feel Chase Crawford would have been much prettier as a girl.

TG and I watched I Loved You So Long, a depressing French movie. Since I put him through Love Actually, I sat through this one where Kristin Scott Thomas stares wanly into the distance (love her, though) and speaks lovely French and looks beautiful and tortured. Dish has seen so many French movies. So many.

To cheer myself after a movie about child murder, I am cozying up with Scotty Bowers's Full Service about sexcapades in Hollywood.

No comments: