Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Steven Tyler!

With this headline, other news makes me yawn--such as:

Dish-birthday-sharer Brian Austin Green might be sued for allegedly being mean to a pap, Rob Kardashian arrested for a joke gone bad with a pap. Maybe the moral of the story is: Stay away, Paps! Take pictures of me instead. I may be old and not as thin as the celebs but I promise I'm infinitely more interesting. And I will answer all your questions IN LURID DETAIL! The camera loves me and the feeling is mutual.

The Hunger Games had a record breaking weekend.

Bobby Brown was arrested for DUI. Tra la la la!

What did you think of last night's Mad Men? Dish almost fell asleep at the wheel after twenty minutes but powered through to the bitter end. With so much television to choose from, should I let go of this stylish yet slow-paced show?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't all these folks a yawn? Where is Spencer Tracy? Katherine Hepburn? Marilyn? Instead, yawn, yawn. And all the plastic surgery--yawn, yawn, yawn. The low-lifers--Snooki, Paris, so yawn that I can't stay awake to name the rest of them. Who is Dish's mind is absolutely fascinating and a genius?

HersheyKiss said...

We thought Mad Men didn't need to be 2 hours. One was sufficient.

Dish said...

Anonymous, according to Scotty Bowers's book, Katie Hepburn was G.A.Y. And all Hollywood did was go to the gas station and arrange boffing sessions. All the old stars are like the new stars except more literate.


Hershey--couldn't agree more. zou bisou bisou.