Friday, March 16, 2012

You Think You're So Perfect, Don't You, Brown Eyes?

George Clooney got arrested, which means some lucky police officer got to put him in handcuffs. To make it real kinky, his father got arrested too. You know Brown Eyes did this for a real cause because that's what he does. What is the cause? I don't know. Wait, I'll look. Damn you, George, for educating me, manipulating me with your celebrity voodoo. It says here, he was pissed about the Sudanese government being violent against its people. I even looked up Sudan on a map (it's under Egypt). See that, Lindsay and Russell Brand? It's a shame George and Angelina didn't hook up romantically because they'd be like the merging of Prince and Madonna. They're all in that little clique spawned by the star-tastic Ocean's 11 (You can't hide from me, Julia). The cast has done so much intermingling--sort of like in Gossip Girl.

Other Things I learned today:

Many hours spent looking at possible celebrity nosejobs--all from a surgeon who didn't do the operation. Probably no, Britney Spears. Probably yes, Beyonce.

"Flaunting her curves" means "showing her fat ass in a bikini." I always like to see curves, but I'm sure actresses hate reading this.

Tipping the radar at 3:

Kate Hudson might already be married to that musician.
Neve Campbell is preggo by JJ Feild.
Rosie O'Donnell's show got canceled on OWN.

And, finally, let the fainting begin, L&O: SVU will be filming on my block in a few days.

No comments: