Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Stars Bring New Meaning to the Word "Exhaustion"

Dish has been involved in movie shoots, TV tapings, amateur iPad2 filming and such. I know how exhausting it is to be in show biz. I would crumble under the pressure. Poor Ivy on Smash is wilting, Demi is shrinking, and now The Situation is "exhausted" and seeking treatment for Rx issues. Let's say a prayer for those who have the hardest jobs on Earth, that is if you ignore farmers and laborers in Third World countries.

I am bound to be exhausted if I continue my "Mariska Watch" which will end at 8:05 am when I have to leave for my day job. Most every woman I know is deeply in love with Mariska--or at least obsessed with her--and I am no different. I saw her brilliant self once, but that's never enough. The inexhaustible cast is scheduled to film L&O: SVU on my street and I cannot wait to hear the dung-dung in the middle of the night.

Okay, so I have to reveal major heartbreak. A few weeks ago, during some super Tuesday, TG and I were watching CNN, starring Anderson and John King with his light-up board. They Skyped in Dana Bash, and I sensed a funky vibe across the airwaves. "John and Dana are married in real life," I said to TG, who acknowledged that he did enjoy John and his board. Today, I read on Page Six (their editors must be exhausted!) that they've been separated. What? How? Why? I don't like this.

In happier news, Reese Witherspoon is allegedly pregnacious for the third time. She just can't keep it in her pants.

No comments: