Friday, March 23, 2012

WTF Friday!

More celebs who can't keep it in their pants: Five months after giving birth, Tori and Dean announce that she's preggo again. If you do the math, they must have had one sexy candlelight dinner since she should be just about done with her first trimester. Get a room, you horny beastmasters!

I wish I had better Kardashian news. Someone threw flour at our dear KK, which she now calls bullying. If celebs use the term "bullying" it's serious. When fat little Davey taunted me every day after school, making me spend hours in my room crying, I wish I had had an outlet, could show them the barrage of stars that have come out against bullying. At least no one threw flour at me, just rocks--until puberty arrived to save the day. Flirting is more fun than throwing stones at Dish!

The verdict is back that Whitney died from accidental drowning and she had coke in her system. So, piecing this together CSI style, she must have done coke, had a cardiac event and then fallen into the tub. I haven't actually read the report because I don't care that much. I just love her music.

No comments: