Friday, March 30, 2012

Mirror Mirror Duran Duran?

Maybe Julia's new movie Mirror Mirror needs a little Simon Le Bon to jazz it up and divert attention away from Snow White's distracting eyebrows. Dishbrother said it was "eh" but that Julia was the sun. I see lots of bad reviews, even some "zero" stars. Do I love Julia enough to spend 13$? Do I love Duran Duran enough to spend 100$+ on a ticket and 200$ on transportation (doubled if TG comes though he'd rather be tied up and listening to a Sex and the City marathon with Kathy Griffin guest-starring) for their foray back through the US? How much did Dish spend on DD in 2011 (well past 1K)?

This is just the kind of crap Dish would run to see: Triplets starring Arnold, Danny Devito and freaking Eddie Murphy. Ivan Reitman attached. I'm sorry. I can smell all the jokes about race and size but I still love Eddie.

Tonight, TG and I embarked on more clever fare: Tinker, tailor, Soldier, Spy. Lovely cinematography, fine acting, a little boring. Gary Oldman is especially turtle-esque, showing us that to be a serious actor, you have to lose your hotness a little.

Two people who are now older than I am: Celine Dion and Donna D'Erico.

Say a prayer for Dishmama who is sick as a dog. The poor girl runs herself ragged and gets ill once a year. Her generation is so old school!! Dish works half as hard and gets ill at least once a week!

No comments: