Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ben and Courtney: I Think They're Gonna Make It!

Last night, I asked TG if I could watch all three hours of The Bachelor. He asked if he could drink a fifth of bourbon. We cozily viewed the luscious landscapes of Switzerland, the region where TG and I first started Skype-ing. TG didn't care about Ben and Courtney (though he said Lindzi seemed nice). He was blown over by how much money the show invested...and how beautiful Zermatt is.

My feelings are thus: Lindzi Cox deserves someone just as darling as she is. Ben's sister and Khloe Kardashian need to mud-wrestle immediately. As for Ben and Courtney, I never really *got* their chemistry or that they had any. But the third "What Happened After" hour convinced me they are in love--as much as they can be for this venue. It was his sweet Bachelor tears over the negative press that won me over to their dark-haired eternal love. So, hear that, everyone? I'm betting 20$ that they will make it. If you knew how poor I am, well, I'm not that poor. The best part of this whole Bachelor experience is that I've decided to speak in sentences that end in a question mark?

Before I go, see Marillon Cotillard be hilarious.

No comments: