Saturday, March 03, 2012

Saturday and the Living is Uneasy

I just spent an entire afternoon doing a task that certainly won't advance any cause. It's like when I stood in line for 8 hours to get my Visa in France. By the end, I was slightly in love with the evil bureaucrat who whisked me by. I'm eying my computer monitor fondly. I hate Excel.

It seems Growing Pains's Kirk Cameron is dissing the gays. I find it sad when someone so cute could sound so hateful? But what do we care? Maybe he'll appear on The Surreal Life with Clay Aiken.

Oprah scored her first post-Whitney interview with Bobbi Kristina. I'm losing my innocence.

My last work: F*ck you, Prison Break. Sure, the last two seasons were predictable with all the last-minute saves and I applaud your final twist but movies/shows of the last 20 years have taught me to expect everything to be all nicey-nice at the end. I'm now damaged beyond recognition (though you did the right thing).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there anyone in the world not in love with Dish?

Dish said...

Awwwww. Thanks for reading!