Friday, March 09, 2012

This Photo May Be Too Provocative...

But first, let's address some whoas: One of my favorite actors, Dennis Quaid, must endure another divorce! His wife just filed. Dare I hope that he and Meg reunite? I'm just nostalgic for olden times before Russell Crowe ruined everything. He and Denny would be good in a movie together. I'm not well.

Is it my imagination of was The Office really bad last night? They need to shut that store down. After Carrell left, there's only Dwight and Jim duking it out. And that ain't enough. I will always believe that Mindy Kaling is a genius, though.

Jon Hamm joins the Daniel Craig club and calls KK and Paris effing idiots. I have a friend who lives in his building!!!

So clinical psychologist David J. Ley wrote an article arguing that sex addiction is a myth, citing that David Duchnovny's stint in sex rehab as a way to excuse cheating. Well, DD is pisssssssed and wants no association with Ley. A little funny, the name Ley. Sex addiction. I don't blame DD one bit as his proclivities are no one's business (I love Tea Leoni!), but then am mixed on the idea of sex addiction as a disorder. I've watched enough SATC and Queer As Folk known several people (Dish is too square) who've had "secret sex" but then they grew out of this. Maybe some don't. Is that a bad thing? I dunno. I'm addicted to sugar and think about cake with mounds of frosting ALL THE TIME. The pining over cake is far more delicious than when I take that bite of what is usually straight Crisco.

No comments: