Sunday, March 04, 2012

Julia, Lindsay and Rush

I saw Julia on the cover of Vanity Fair and purchased immediately. I love this rag. It's one of those magazines that one can savor all day. As I pored over the Julia interview, I remembered why she and I should be best friends (Mike Nichols is welcome to our GF club, too). We're just so similar on the planet where all my dreams come true. Can't wait to see Mirror Mirror!

People are bashing Lindsay Lohan's SNL performance but I can't fault her. The writing has been super-stinky. I gave the show a fighting chance for 35 years. Maybe it's the format itself that should be changed.

Rush Limbaugh needs hospitalization for his outbursts, though one shouldn't be surprised. He's said ludicrous things for so long. For those who are outraged by his latest rant, just remember he's sort of stayed in the same place for the last decade. No moving up any ladder. Super-insane people tend to implode like this. Rush is very, very fat.

According to Page Six, Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray were in the same restaurant, at the same time. Martha allegedly shot daggers at Rachael and the latter got her meal to go. I wonder if this is true. Dish likes Martha and Rachael. Why pit them against each other? There's room for both.

Duran Duran's in Dubai Dubai!

No comments: