Saturday, March 31, 2012

Possible But Maybe Not Star Sighting--William Fichtner!!!

9:18 pm, 8th and 17th: Having recently watched Prison Break and discussed Contact with Dishbrother, I could have sworn I saw William Fichtner in profile, so much so that I rushed TG across the street so that we could follow and confirm the sighting*. Then I worried because of the Hank Azaria And Will Arnett incidents where TG made contact and I hid behind shrubbery. My husband may be responsible for my meeting a star, though his methods are radical and sweetly aggressive. It may not have been William Fichtner at all.

Today I confronted a demon. I have an on-sight, irrational loathing of several stars. I can't explain it. Gavin DeGraw, Carol Channing, Brian Dennehey, Nannette Fabray and Michael Chiklis. I'm sure they are nice people and I would love them in person. Today I forced myself to watch The Shield, which people had been recommending. The show doesn't change my loathing but I heart Catherine Dent and Cch Pounder. TG is now hooked, which means a whole lotta Chiklis...

*Eye exam this morning, doctor says Dish-vision is tres stinky.

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Dish has spectacular eyes. The dr. must have been drunk.

Dish said...

You're so kind, Hershey. She was a mean Dr. I've been getting some meanies lately. Whatever happened to a bedside manner?